We offer a wide range of check valves with operating pressures up to 10,000 PSIG and cracking pressures from 1 to 12 PSID, for use in aerospace and space launch vehicle applications. These components are designed as a poppet-style check valve for use in high pressure pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Our check valve products are engineered for gases such as nitrogen, argon or helium, with qualified configurations also available for liquids such as sea water, hydraulic fluids & petroleum fuels.
These check valves ensure that flow occurs in a single direction only. Aircraft & defense systems rely on our check valves to prevent damage caused by reverse flow conditions or to minimize loss of pressure in the event of an upstream failure.
Other features of our check valves include...
- Qualified for Space, Aircraft & Rotorcraft applications
- Bubble tight for high pressure pneumatic systems
- Low cracking pressure & high flow capacity
- High strength, corrosion resistance materials
- Elastomers selected to meet specific application requirements
- Porting & mounting flexibility including manifold insertion
We are always willing to apply our design heritage to engineer a configuration of this valve to meet your specific application requirements. For further information and specifications on our proven check valve products, download our data sheet. Then contact South Bend Controls.